East Catanduanes (Day Tour)
Go and explore the beauty of the eastern part of Catanduanes. Here you will get to see the famous Binurong point as well as the Majestic Waves – Surfing Spot of Catanduanes, Puraran, the oldest church in Catanduanes and the Shrine where the first cross was erected. –Go Catanduanes Travel and Tours
- Private AC Tour Transport Service
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Optional Meal: (Lunch)
Places to be visited:
- Binurong Point
- Puraran Beach “Surf Spot”
- Balacay Point
- PAGASA Radar Station
- Batalay Shrine
- Bato Centennial Church
- Maribina Falls
- Virac Pasalubong Shop
₱8,856.00 – ₱17,880.00
- Rates are already packaged depending on the number of persons.
- Tour may start as early as 6 AM.
- Pick-up point: Virac Airport, Virac Seaport, Virac Downtown.
- Additional files we may require: Your ID, Your companion’s ID.
- Go Catanduanes and its affiliates shall not be held liable for losses or damages you and your travel companion may incur for not following said disclaimers or notices.
- Seafare/Airfare is not included as prices are constantly changing.
- Travel insurance coverage is not included, you can avail it separately. If travel insurance was not availed, a waiver will be provided instead.
- A fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon booking. The remaining balance must be paid on or before the tour starts.
- Guest/s must always follow the “Leave No Trace” Policy.
- Free of Charge: 5 years old below
50% Discount: 11 years old to 6 years old
Senior Citizen Discount: Only applies to tour package with accommodation.
(Please indicate in your booking that you have companion with that age [must bring/show valid ID], so we can issue a refund or discount.)
- For more information, please visit the FAQ page.
|Number of Persons:||
1 Person, 2 Persons, 3 Persons, 4 Persons, 5 Persons, 6 Persons, 7 Persons, 8 Persons, 9 Persons, 10 Persons
With Meals, Without Meals
Virac Airport, Virac Downtown, Virac Seaport, San Andres Seaport