(Updated February 23, 2020)
The following are the frequently asked questions regarding your Catanduanes tour. If there are other things we haven’t mentioned, please message us. Please be informed that terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
Select any of the tour packages you would like to book, fill up the form in the tour package you like (number of persons, with or without meals, places etc…), provide booking/start date of the tour, then click the “Book Now” button.
You will be redirected to the Cart Page giving you details on what tour package you are about to book, then click the “Proceed to Checkout” to continue. In “Checkout Page“, Please provide a valid, correct and complete information as we will verify and take note every detail you will enter. If you have read and understand everything there, the you may now “Place an order“.
Once you have placed an order, a confirmation email will be given to you that we have received your order, order details and an instruction on how to send your payment to us together with the bank details.
- A 50% down payment of the total amount is required upon booking.
- A non-refundable deposit of P500.00/pax is required at the time of confirmation of the booking.
- Final payment must be made 10 days prior to the travel date. Should the final payment not be settled at the time, Go Catanduanes and its partners may choose to treat the booking as cancelled.
- If the booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure, the tour must be settled immediately upon receiving confirmation.
Primary Payment Method is Bank Transfer via CHINABANK.
You must make the payment within 48 hours after you place an order for us to confirm your booking.
Chinabank | Branch: Virac
Account Name: EVAN FRANCIS V. BOBIS
Account Number: 159 4020 00545
(CHINABANK SWIFT CODE: CHBKPHMM)
Banco de Oro (BDO) | Branch: Virac
Account Name: KARLO ADRIANNE AGUILAR
Account Number: 60 30 240 829
(BDO SWIFT CODE: BNORPHMM)
You may also send payment through money sending agency such as, Western Union, Mlhuiller, Cebuna Lhuiller, Palawan Express.
Upon sending payment, please send us an email with payment receipt attached in email@example.com so we can confirm your booking.
You must book your tour package with us at least 15 days before the day of your tour so we can properly prepare the things needed for your arrival as well as our journey. Although we give at least 15 days for booking, we encourage that you book at least 60 days so in case you need to cancel, you will get the full refund. (Please see Cancellation terms)
You can pay the total amount of the tour package you have selected.
You can also pay 50% down payment upon booking and pay the 50% remaining balance upon arrival or before the tour starts.
Senior Citizen Discount only applies to packages with room accommodation.
He/She must must show a valid Senior Citizen ID upon arrival.
Free of Charge: 5 years old below
50% Discount: 11 years old to 6 years old
(Please indicate in your booking that you have companion with that age, so we can issue a refund or discount.)
- Go Catanduanes Travel & Tours and its affiliates, reserves the right to cancel any tour before its departure caused by bad weather. Should this happen the entire tour cost will be refunded to the customer but the Company will not be responsible for any damage, loss, or delay pertaining to such cancellation.
- If the clients alters the itinerary with or without notice before it departs or withdraws from the tour before it ends, no refund or reduction will be given by the company. Moreover, the company will not be responsible for any damage or cost arising incidental and subsequent to the withdrawal.
- If the cancellation is made less than 10 days before scheduled travel date, there will be cancellation charges of the following percentages of the tour costs. If cancellation is made 10 days up, a minimum cancellation charges of P500/person or 5% of the total amount whichever is higher.
- Bet 8-10 days: 20%
- Bet 3-7 days: 80%
- Bet 0-2 days: 100%
- Rebooking: Confirmed packages are rebookable with corresponding charges.
- Force Majeure: GO CATANDUANES and its affiliates shall not be liable for any changes may occur during the tour, labour disputes, natural disaster or other causes beyond control of the management; GO CATANDUANES and its affiliates shall not be loable for additional charges that may occur during these times.
- Others: Any unconsumed or not utilized service in non-refundable.
We do not include airfare/seafare as prices are constantly changing. You may visit Catanduanes once you get a lower airfare.
Airfare Price Range: P1000 to P8000.
Fastcraft / Ferry Boat Rate: P300 to P400.
Bus Lines: P800 to P1500.
The best time to visit Catanduanes is summer.
January to June will do good but the best months are from March to May.
If you book any of our tour packages, pick up service is automatically included (Virac Proper/Downtown) and our guide will meet you at the place you selected as your pick up point.
As this is your own private tour, the itinerary can be changed to meet your needs; however, changes in accommodations/destinations and other activities will require an additional charge depending on your tour package. We also require that you let us know at least 10 days before your tour if there are any changes.
Go Catanduanes is an intermediary entity that is in partnership with authorized tour operators that provide tours to different parts of Catanduanes and Caramoan.
We provide convenient travel booking by having a simple and easy to use website for users. We act as a middleman between Travelers who want to go to Catanduanes and Travel and Tour Operators in Catanduanes. Please be informed that Go Catanduanes advertise the services by Travel and Tour Operators. We do not yet operate the tours on our own. We do get some commission for any successful referral.
To find out whether our business is DTI registered, you may click the link below: https://www.bnrs.dti.gov.ph/web/guest/search then choose Business Name Search and type in the name, GO CATANDUANES TRAVEL AND TOURS and press enter/choose the search button.
Catanduanes is an island located in the south eastern part of Bicol Region in the Luzon Archipelago, Philippines. It was branded as the “Land of the Howling Winds” because of frequent typhoons that pass through the island. Catanduanes is now known as the “Happy Island” because of the beautiful places you can visit here as a result from the natural calamities that devastated the place and because of the resilient people that after being battered by typhoon, they show great courage to stand up again and rebuild their homes with a grinning face and smiling eyes.
If you are looking for a place to relax and go away from the city life, then you should visit Catanduanes.
This island offers a lot of places to visit and is different from the mainstream tourist places in the Philippines.
There are two ways to go to Catanduanes. By airplane or by boat.
Currently there are two airlines going to Catanduanes.
- Cebu Pacific: Manila to Virac v.v.
Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3, Pasay, Metro Manila
- Philippine Airlines: Clark to Virac v.v.
Clark International Airport, Clark, Pampanga
If you happen to go to Catanduanes via airplane, then you will be there in no time.
For more info, please visit: http://gocatanduanes.com/going-to-catanduanes
Effective date: March 05, 2018
Travel Now – Go Catanduanes! (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://travelnow.gocatanduanes.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Travel Now – Go Catanduanes! uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Philippines and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Philippines and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Travel Now – Go Catanduanes! may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Travel Now – Go Catanduanes
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org